- Home /
- Tahiti Travel Tips - Tahiti Travel Connection
Tahiti Travel Recommendations
As your Tahiti specialist, we are brimming with suggestions to create a unique and unforgettable itinerary for you. We know our destination inside and out – after all we are the Tahiti specialists! We know the important differences between the islands and we know the intricate details that make each resort unique.
We would love to share our knowledge and create a Tahiti holiday package that is perfect for you! If you already have your international airfares booked or if you want to use your frequent flyer points, it’s no problem. We'll be glad to give you a customised land package inclusive of accommodation and transfers.
We are on hand to guide you when needed but to help you get started here are some tips from our team!
- Book your Tahiti trip in advance - We recommend you book your trip well in advance as many of the resorts offer great Early Booking Discounts. Also, the main obstacle you will face in planning your Tahiti itinerary is the availability at certain times of the year.
- Book your accommodation and check our Island Combo specials - We recommend booking the same hotel chain throughout your visit, as ‘Island Combo’ specials are available. We also recommend booking transfers throughout your visit as many resorts are located on islets within the lagoon, only accessible by boat.
- Great range of accommodation in Tahiti - Tahiti does not have to be expensive! There is a great range of accommodation styles to suit a variety of budgets so just give us an idea of what you’d like to spend and we can work with you to find the best package options for you.
- Overwater bungalow experience - If your budget allows it – then upgrade your room category. There is nothing quite like sleeping in an Overwater Bungalow!
- Discover the romantic island of Bora Bora - If you’re looking for five star luxury, then Bora Bora is for you. We offer 5-star luxury accommodation and exciting packages for you.
- Choose from various island activities - For the adrenaline seekers, Moorea offers you a vast array of land based adventure activities such as quad biking, hiking in lava tubes, horse riding and more!
- Discover the beautiful waters of Tahiti with our lagoon activities - For amazing snorkelling and diving, head to the Tuamotu Archipelago.
- Bask in the sun and relax on Tahiti's pristine beaches - If you’re looking for untouched beaches and stunning lagoons, head to Huahine or Maupiti.
- Experience island hopping - Island hopping is easy with an Air Tahiti air pass so why not combine a stay on a high volcanic island (such as Moorea or Bora Bora) with a few nights on a low lying atoll (such as Rangiroa or Tikehau)? You’ll get to experience the best of what The Islands of Tahiti has to offer!
- Budget accommodation - Pensions are a great way to see authentic Polynesia. Although basic in accommodation standard, they give you the unique opportunity of interacting with local people.
- Explore the beautiful Marquesas Island - For a truly cultural and “off the beaten track” experience, visit the majestic Marquesas Archipelago – wonderfully isolated and uniquely preserved.
- Great holiday destination for families - French Polynesia is a wonderful destination for families who love spending time together, as apart from the occasional resort; kids clubs are not widespread. Check out our family packages.
- Experience an unforgettable cruise - A great way to see the islands is to take a yacht charter for a few days and finish off with an Overwater Bungalow experience.
For more Tahiti travel tips and recommendations, visit our blog. With 118 amazing islands to discover there are endless possibilities, from wild and enticing to pristine and luxurious. So contact us to start planning your Tahiti holiday and let’s get you packing …The Islands of Tahiti await you!