- Home /
- The Tahiti Travel Marketing of Excellence Scholarship | Tahiti Travel
An Overview of our Scholarship
The Tahiti Travel Connection team are excited to announce the launch of the Tahiti Travel Marketing of Excellence Scholarship. The successful applicant will join one of Australia’s leading Tahiti Travel Agency, working directly with the Marketing Manager and Managing Director to drive online sales & enquiries.
The Tahiti Travel Marketing of Excellence Scholarship
Who are we looking for?
The Tahiti Travel Connection team are looking for University students currently studying in any of the following areas:
- Tourism & Hospitality
- Commerce and Marketing
- E-Commerce degrees
Applicants must have an avid interest in Tourism & Marketing. A basic understanding and fluency in Web technologies is not a must, but a good to have. Intermediate Microsoft/Document Editing Software.
What values do we look for in a great candidate?
- Creativity: The applicant must be a creative thinker, and willing to think outside the box for opportunities to promote Tahiti as a unique travel destination.
- Personable: Develop strong relationships with our customers to meet their service needs
- Business focused: E-Commerce is all about sales, the applicant must have an avid interest in business and sales.
Recipients of the scholarship will receive:
- Up to AUD $2000 in work experience training
- The opportunity to work one week at the Entire Travel office.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible, applicants must be Australian citizens or Australian permanent residents
How to apply?
To apply for this scholarship email the Tahiti Travel team at email@example.com with the following:
- Your name
- Your area of study
- Contact details
- A 1000 word comprehensive submission of “What is your most favourite place to travel in Tahiti and why?”
Terms and conditions of scholarship:
Length of Scholarship: 1 scholarship for calendar year 2015 and 2016
Duration of Scholarship: One semester (1 scholarship given every year)
Closing Date/Deadline for entries: 31st December every year for the next 2 years